Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web
Search

HISTORY


FDSA resulted from a merger of two associations in 1962. One of the merged groups, that of funeral directors and embalmers, began in 1880 while the other group, representing livery owners, began in 1914. Our current membership consists of union and non-union funeral homes and their branches, funeral livery operators and service firms, and supplier firms.


 



FDSA
180 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 370
Annapolis, MD 21401
telephone:  410-940-6359
fax:  630-351-8490

info@fdsachicago.org